Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I LOST MY VOICE. After screaming like mad during Wii((: tennis tennis tennis teehee. I'm super proud that I beat Pipi during boxing once since she's a judoka. YAY. Wo shi qiang de lor. Ying's obsessed with her bowling cos it's the only game she can win. Loser haha. IT'S NOT A LOSER GAME PLEASE! IT REQUIRES INTELLECTUAL SKILLS TO BOWL WELL;) -THE LOSER YING. We sweat like shit even during Cooking Mama haha super violent kids. I don't like Po cos she plays too well. Pipi: Anything that requires brains Nette wins, anything physical I win. As for me.. multitalent la (:

MOSCATO IS DAMN GOOD! Po's dad rocks la, give us such nice liquor. Loser's going to get drunk tonight again. Her face'll get super red then she'll start muttering to herself AGAIN.

we freaking cant get drunk on moscato. which is only 5.5%
LETS GO FOR SAKE! 20 ODD PERCENT! (:
drinking competition alright? (:
OH MY BURP SMELLS LIKE ALCOHOL!!!
-po

Po's parents just came back from watching Sex& The City, hip right haha?

Oh we think Loser's drunk alrd. She just asked 'is it M21?' -.-

Movie marathon yo, we're highhhhhhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home